Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

THE THINGS I MISSED BEING OUT OF SL IN ONE YEAR


First of all when I left sl I dont think I have seen this hud before, its a correction hud for slink feet and hands I look like i been suffering from something until I discovered it I find it really helpful specially if you are into sl photography and modelling also I jsut found this one in Market place for only 95L and its not only for the hands and feet but also for the eyes the neck and head issues most of us are having I just feel like sharing this because its one of the many things I wasnt aware about and i let that part pass.


Well I said it once and will say it again, i'm not an expert but  at least I try to be. Also I learned about mesh bodies more and whats new and finally I came accross Omega appliers which I really think its a gem, as it helps a lot of designers from packing up one applier after another and we must admit its a lot of hassle as we need to cater to all mesh ass brands to sell its not easy but we all try to be why? because most people will buy one mesh brands after another.


I'm so glad to be back and now Luna Designs is starting a new view I call it sweet, sultry and slutty.

outfits by Luna Designs
 click to visit



No comments:

Post a Comment