Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Banned Dea Easier Handling Alpha Issues





So I started wearing mesh body, seriously I never gave that any thought before till I started wearing Dea, when I first tried a mesh body on Demo seriously I dont get it, I dont know whats the Alpha hud for I dont know how to even make the outfits for it technically I don't have a clue how it works, and then I started wearing Dea for banned and DO I look Good or what?!...lol....I tried so hard to make this body look good for me as one of my main reason i love the Banned Mesh Ass before and this one has it not to mention I dont really need to wear mesh breast anymore because they almost look exactly alike, and then comes the hud


The Banned Body Alpha  over a 380 cuts in front and back part it has reset button, shirt/pants, underwear and tattoo layer and this is just for the top layer only and with this you can "clear" any texture slapped on your Dea body before you start wearing a new applier from a new outfit, right what more can i ask for yes?



-So yes this is probably the best thing I have ever tried and another thing some people complains and among other things, well heres the deal almost all mesh bodies have a flaw, and the bad part is sometimes what we dont understand can get us into trouble, at this i want to give a way some pointers on how to make your Dea Mesh Body work for you.

1. make sure you wear the Omega banned kit before you start saying that the omega appliers dont work.

2. Do check your graphic settings, because your slider needs to be in mid and the slider on the object and sculpts has to be at 2.5 at least to make the mesh look right and avoid blinking textures.

3. there is such a nice thing called sl bugs and I cant fix that thats SL job.

4. I would suggest that you clear or click the clear button before  wearing a new outfit and please do check on your layers (pants/shirt, underwear, tattoo) please make sure these are highlighted for the layer that you are wearing that way you dont panic, pretty please with cherry on top....this will alsohelp avoid the risk of logging out and back in with the same outfit you removed 3 days ago.

5. Please check on your Graphics card and your computer if its capable enough to handle sl graphics and if its jsut enough may i suggest get a new Graphics card pref something in the range of 2g w/ ddr5. this will help you run sl more smoothly and less the hassle of lag.

Outfit by



Body:


  


No comments:

Post a Comment