Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

THE BANNED MESH BODY CALLED DEA



The Dea body is probably one of those things I missed while I was away and seriously i was never a fan of mesh until I got a me a really awesome computer and I wasn't even thinking of owning one till one of my designer colleagues told me to get one because apparently we need to upgrade what we do and I agree we do need to upgrade what we do, so i got one I but I waited till the upgrades was made by banned.



And my goodness, I look good, I got so excited that I immediately tried one of my outfits that i just recently made and finally to try on the new tattoo layer I made an applier for what i am wearing and it looks awesome, now im thinking of generating more tats probably start with small ones like tramp stamps as that one works the way it should be then try moving on to something better.


Like I said it worked really well.

So if you girls are looking for the best mesh body, I would suggest get the Dea mesh body by Banned , if you want to look really good and all made the way it should, go get it.



MESH BODY BY BANNED:




OUTFIT BY LUNA DESIGNS:









No comments:

Post a Comment