Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Immortalizing Auntie Christina through an SL avatar named Tina Asia




It didn't took me a while to make her but she looks almost like my rl aunt Christina Joy when she was still in her early 20's I have ask my mom to go through some hidden photo albums in the stockroom  to grant me her photo the time when they were a lot younger,and voila I just immortalized my aunt's essence in Second life.

she is very Chinese meztiza type, as my family is Chinese/Spanish decent I made Tina Asia's complexion that of a Spanish lacy with Chinese softness, I also include in the skin package 5 make ups on 5 Tina Asia skins, her shape and physics and prim eyelashes to emphasize her eyes. 




Tina Asia comes with Omega Appliers, slink hands and feet appliers and a free demo which is only available in the main store, appliers sold separately as not everyone wears mesh bodies,alsoand plus heres the thing, the skin alone comes with 5 makeups included with the 5 skins, body physics and shape + the prim eyelashes only cost 650L$ not a bad deal don't you think?


Tina Asia is purchasable with Luna Designs Store Cards all you have to do is click the framed photo on the wall and a menu will pop  up on your screen. so it is one of the things that you can gift to your loved ones, family and friends.



Click the logo to visit the store in Second life










No comments:

Post a Comment