Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Did I Just Said Shoes?

Shoes, one of the most important things in the woman's world in the real world, is also one of the most important objects in the lady's inventory in  SecondLife is now going to be added in most outfits made by Luna Designs, why? its because I been getting messages asking me to include them in the package because they said tis difficult to find a pair that will suit the outfit they got, at most cases I think they are right, I personally get that a lot from my work and I dont really shop unless its a pair of shoes or hair or skin or maybe anything that has appliers on themthey maybe i would but at most cases i shop for shoes.

So here are some of the items in the store that is now with footwear inclusive at which case most of the shoes at Slink, Maitreya and TMP compatible, although since yours truly wears slink high and flats most times most of the shoes are slink friendly only.







And did I also mentions that I sell the shoes separately as well you can find it in the second floor of Luna Designs Main Shop and yes you can use the store credit I hand out to buy them, I'm also opening a shoe section so it will be very easy for anyone to get something they really wanted and needed.



click on the logo to visit the in world store at secondlfe.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment